So, Let's Get to Know Each Other! Here are 15 Fun and Even Suprising Facts About Me.
Have you ever read a blog that sounds like it was written by a machine?
Personally, I always enjoy following blogs that are authentic and personable. The first thing I do when coming across a new blog is read the About Me page to learn more about the person creating the content.
If you’re just as curious as I am and want to know some interesting and random facts about me then you're in luck as I share: 18 Random Facts About the Girl Behind the Blog, aka me.
- My personality type is INFJ which basically means I'm a reserved and creative person. The INFJ personality type is apparently the rarest type with only 3% of the population being INFJ. Shout-out to you if you are also an INFJ!
- I absolutely love cafes but never enjoyed the taste of coffee unless it's pretty sweet. Although, I love tea, especially matcha green tea!
- I currently teach English online to kids in China with a company called VIPKID and it’s what inspired me to pursue teaching English in South Korea.
- I’m a cat person but I also love dogs, Shiba Inu's are my personal favorite breed. I got to visit a Shiba Inu cafe in Seoul and I spent an embarrassing amount of time there.
- I love learning languages, I am currently learning Mandarin Chinese and Korean and know some French and Polish. If I could have one superpower it would be to be able to speak all of the languages in the world.
- My #1 bucket list trip is to ride the Trans-Siberian Railway from Moscow, Russia to Beijing, China. I’m weirdly interested in what life is like in rural Siberia.
- My favorite thing to watch are documentaries and I don’t mind watching videos with subtitles.
- I’m pretty tall, 5’9/175cm to be exact, so I’m not the best person to stand behind in a concert but I can help you reach the top cabinet.
- I’m basically a 23-year-old grandma, I would rather stay in and relax on a Friday night instead of going to a club or bar.
- I’ll admit that I'm not the best cook. Until recently my cooking skills were limited to using a microwave but I learned how to make poached eggs.
- I love to walk a lot. In my opinion, it’s the best way of exploring a city as you can always find cool new spots you would have never found by driving or taking public transportation.
- If I could only eat one kind of food for the rest of my life it would definitely be Japanese food, whenever I go to a Japanese restaurant I feel like I could order the entire menu.
- I’m super interested in learning about getting different visas to live abroad and travel. I have researched basically all the ways American citizens can live and work abroad.
- I love learning about skincare and follow a 5 step Korean skincare routine every day and it has completely transformed my skin for the better. If I had the funds I would do a skincare mask every day.
- Whenever I travel to a new city I try to bring back a magnet as a souvenir and send a postcard to my parents. It’s safe to say my fridge looks pretty crowded nowadays.
- I went to fashion school in New York City. I did 7 internships and had a full-time job in Fashion Public Relations before I realized the industry wasn't for me.
- If I could live anywhere it would be Prague, my goal is to buy an apartment there someday.
- I recently created a YouTube channel where I film travel and lifestyle vlogs. I am love learning how to edit videos and am excited to create more!
Now that you know more about me it's your turn to share a fun fact about yourself in the comments below!